MANAGING A PROPERTY
Just as important as buying the right property is effective and efficient management of the property. An investor not only wants to maximise long-term capital growth potential but also wants to maximise the weekly cash flow and tax position.
Property managers are the most convenient way for landlords to deal with all the day-to-day property management matters. Property managers promote and advertise your property, find and approve tenants, submit bond application forms and write the lease agreements. They’ll also look after any
maintenance issues such as repairs to a leaky tap or fixing the picket fence. They send frequent consolidated reports illustrating all cash inflows and outflows and take the hard work out of maintaining your property.
Regardless of your property’s location, All Property Solutions Singapore can help you source an experienced and professional property manager. If your property is overseas, we can recommend a property manager in that city. If your property is in Singapore, we have our own team of property managers available.
What property management services can be arranged?
- Actioning the initial listing, inspection and rental appraisal of your property.
- Marketing your property, including arranging photography and advertising.
- Meeting and selecting prospective tenants.
- Completing residential premises condition reports.
- Preparing residential lease agreements.
- Collecting a bond or deposit on your behalf.
- Collecting the rent on your behalf (transferring the funds via direct credit into your account), so any rental arrears are noted and acted upon immediately.
- Reviewing, negotiating and implementing rent increases.
- Conducting routine inspections throughout the tenancy period.
- Actioning repairs and maintenance, including obtaining quotes for work.
- Monitoring invoices and paying expenses, as required.
- Preparing end-of-year income and expenditure financial statements.